EMERGING ELDERHOOD: DISCOVERING THE PURPOSE OF A LONG LIFE
TRANSFORMATIVE CONVERSATIONS AND PRACTICES WITHIN THE INTIMACY OF A SMALL MENTORING GROUP
“Aging is no accident. It is necessary to the human condition, intended by the soul. We become more characteristic of who we are simply by lasting into later years; the older we become, the more our true natures emerge. Thus the final years have a very important purpose: the fulfillment and confirmation of one’s character.”
Join with other emerging elders in practices and a sustained conversation as a first step towards strengthening your capacity for eldership. In an intimate coaching circle, you will learn practices that support facing into unfinished business and regrets, with courage, compassion and kindness. This work is designed to to dispel the fear, loneliness and lack of connection that are so often a part of the aging process. Best of all, your sense of who you are and what you can give back to life will radically change and expand.
We will be meeting at a private residence in the _____area of Victoria (street address will be supplied with signup confirmation), on Saturdays from 12:30 – 3:00pm, for 6 weeks, beginning January 20.
$150 for the series of 6 meetings.
Limited to 6 participants.
- Week I – 20 January 2018 Emerging Elder – The Purpose of a Long Life: What is an Elder?
- Week II – 27 January 2018 Transformative Practices
- Week III – 03 February 2018 Life Reviews
- Week IV – 10 February 2018 Unfinished Business
- Week V – 17 February 2018 Grieving, Surrender and Letting Go.
- Week VI – 24 February 2018 The New Story/Old Story: Death as Life’s Continuation.
WE ARE ALL BECOMING ELDERS!
Sign Up Here
For any questions or comments, please get in touch with me directly.